Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Liberator Pulse



Recently, my hubby and I have been experimenting with all kinds of adult toys. But of course you guys know that. Not that our lovemaking needs any more spicing up, but our friends at Adam & Eve wanted us to try something new. Needless to say, my hubby and I had no problem with it.


One of the new things that we were given to try by Adam & Eve was the The Pulse by Liberator. Now, this is not the first time we have tried a “pillow” or more accurately, sex furniture.  You know us, we will try anything to add to the enjoyment of the bedroom time.
The Pulse is designed to fit your curves and move with your body to imitate the rocking of sex. It is the perfect size for most body types, so it is not awkward to get on top of. There is a place the you can secure a dildo onto, and little pockets on either side of the mount to put in a smaller vibrator such as a Lelo Siri for the added pleasure.

I have to admit, it took a few tries to get a dildo in where it would fit, stay, and feel good at the same time. But once I got it all figured out, I think I spent a good amount of time on it while my hubby watched. Let me just say that this thing is badass! Wow!
Of course, I also had to try it with my hubby. As much fun as I had alone, it was even more fun with him. I have to admit, it took us a minute to figure out how to use it with two people, where it would not get in the way. But when we eventually did figure it out it was worth the time spent trying to get it right.

We used The Liberator Pulse to help prop up my hips and butt in doggy style, for easier access. It also helpes the lazy people, like me, not to have to do so much work. We all know that sometimes sex can get tiring, so when you can find something to help then you need to take advantage of that.
We also used The Liberator Pulse to rest my chests/back on while he was giving me oral. You don’t realize how much work you put into finding the right support until you have a little help. Same could go for him anything that you could do as a women you could do as a man. Just play around with it, sex is susposed to be fun so have some fun with it.

Of course, besides all the amazing joy we got out of  foreplay and then sex, my favorite part of The liberator Pulse is that it is super easy clean up. It has a microfiber cover that zips on and off the foam piece so you can just toss it into the washer. Simple and fast. That sure makes it eaiser for me to get it dirty. I am a clean person so using dirty things is not my idea of fun, so easy clean is good for me.
There are different color choices you can get,  Adam and Eve gave us the cheetah. And if you weren't aware of what it was it could pass for a pillow of some sort, so you dont have to hide it away in a closet until you want to use it. It has a permit place on my bed.

All in all, The Liberator Pulse was amazing, and we are sure glad that Adam & Eve let us try it.

Happy Pulsing!!!

Mrs. L

No comments:

Post a Comment