Friday, October 12, 2012

Lelo Gigi



My great friends at Adam and Eve have done it again. I am in love with Lelo, and Adam and Eve have sent me another product from my favorite company, the Lelo Gigi.



The Lelo Gigi is the mid sized personal massager that can hit your g-spot. As with all of the Lelo products the Gigi is well made and you can tell that Lelo is a company that really cares about there products. As usual the Lelo Gigi comes in the beautiful box with the manual and wall charge and satin bag for storage.

Well i can say that the Gigi turned out not be be one of the toys that I really enjoy from the Lelo brand. I found that I really did not enjoy the penetation part of this toy. i found that the penatration kinda hurt. I found that the larger end to the toy really hurt while moving in and out.
I tried using the toy in different positions and turning it in different directions but still found the same out come that it just hurt while inside.  It was not the material that it was made of because the Gigi is made of a very smooth silicone without any seams and or flaws. I think that it was the shape that  I really was not happy with.
Also the vibration part of the toy was not what I really like and or can get off with. The controls on the Lelo product are easy to use and normally have enough power to get the job done, but not this one. I found that I was trying really hard to get myself there. Everyone knows  that if you are having to work that hard to get there that it is not going to be fun and masturbation is supposed to be fun.  I found that I needed more toys to get myself there and that is not easy to do.
I have never achieved orgasm with the Gigi alone or during sex.  It might just be me. I know that many people have used and liked the Gigi, but I just don't. It could be a great toy for someone to start with. Its easy to use and easy to clean. Warm water and soap and store in a dry place.  Just remember that it is super important that you clean and keep all of your toys clean.  The plastic part of the Gigi is not water proof so remember that when you are using this toy.
This toy is not cheap but as with all Lelo products you are getting a quality product and you are going to pay for quality. Do your research before buying anything..

Happy Exploring!!!!

Mrs. L

No comments:

Post a Comment