Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I-Ride


Are you ready to mount up and ride something that will give you amazing pleasure??? Well my friends at Adam and Evewanted me to, so they gave the I-ride vibrator.  There is nothing better then having something to mount if you do not have a man.  Even though I have a man, I am happy to mount this too.


The Doc Johnson's iRide features a curved, rockable design that let's you control the tempo and motion with hand free actin. Now you can enjoy your favorite position with the thrill of internal and external sensation.
The iRide Vibrator features a nice and smooth 4" rode  for vaginal and or anal insertion. It also has a rounded clitoral bump which is placed just in the right spot  for clitorial stimulation. Both the rode and the clit bump are operated by powerful independent motors.  When I say powerful I really mean powerful. There are several speed for you to choose from, there is one that is for you... Promise!!
The curved design allows for sensual movement on all kinds of surfaces. You can use chairs, couch , floor, bed, anything that you can sit on, you can place this on and have a good time.  The only thing I wish this toy had was more cosion. Where you sit on this toy it can hurt your bones right between your legs. Sometimes that can make it less comfortable but that does not stop me. All I have to do is turn up the power and I really could care less about any kind of pain I could have. I can say the longer that you ride it the more that you will get used to the pain and it could go away. Just keep trying it in different places, you are going to find somewhere that it is comfortable.
The Doc Johnson I-Ride is made out of  skin-safe, phthalate-free TPR. Which makes the  iRide easy for  cleans up with a quick spray down with anti-bacterial sex toy cleaner and or a warm damp soapy wash cloth.  The Doc Johnson I-Riderequires 4 AA batteries which a sold separately. I just wish that you could plug this toy up to to charge it. That would make things so much better.
If you do not have a partner or if you do this is a great toy to have. The iRide makes for a great toy for anyone to have fun with.  This toy could really spice things up. If you do have a partner watching you ride this might turn him or her on and we all know that this is great for the sex life. I have said it before i am going to do anything that will help me and my hubbys sex life.

Happy Rocking!!!!

Mrs. L

No comments:

Post a Comment