Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lelo Ono Cleo Messager


I am excited today to talk about the lastest toy that my friends at Adam&Eve have given my to review. The toy that I am talking about is the Lelo Ono Cleo Messager. I really was not to sure about this toy at first, but when I tried it out, my mind was changed.




A sleek, stylish and innovative toy for women and couples to enjoy together.  When you first look at this toy you are thinking what am I going to do with this toy. Then you get it out of the box and you start playing with it and your mind instently gets changed.
The satin-soft matte texture is made of body-safe silicone. This is one of my favorite things about this toy. There are a lot of toys out there that are made of this "grabby" material but this soft satin is amazing. The silky finish allows Cleo to sensuously glides over your body easily and seductively.
There is something sexy about the way the curves of the toy match the curves of your body. You know me and you know that I love toys that can be used in and out of the water. The cleo has a waterproof exterior which makes it the perfect companion for the bath or shower. Have a vibrator that you can play with in the shower an/or the bath makes for some amazing fun alone and/or partner time.

In addition to the waterproof that makes this toy great, you have a unique suction cup at her base that can be attached to any flat surface for a wide variety of possible relaxing or highly stimulating pleasures in and out of the shower or bath making Cleo the cutest and most desirable steamy companion. I love that I can place this toy where ever I need t0 hit the right spot.
The Lelo Ono Cleo offers 8 different vibration modes and 6 intensity settings. It is powerful but nothing like the Hitachi. This is a great toy to start out using. It is not the "traditional" vibe, but sometimes trying something new and exciting is great.
The Lelo Ono Cleo messager comes in three different bright colors,Orange, purple, or red,  so you can pick the color that suits your personality. All you need to do when you get it is get three AA batteries and just start having fun.
This toy is a great one to get and try I am sure that you are going to like it.

Happy Vibrating!!!

Mrs. L

No comments:

Post a Comment