Thursday, December 6, 2012

Liberator Axis Hitachi


Well ladies I just wrote about the Hitachi Magic Wand and now I am on to the Liberator Axis- HitachiMy friends at ToyDemon.com have been trying to help me out on finding a vibrator that is powerful and they did, the Hitachi Magic Wand. They also wanted to help make sex with the wand easier. They did that to with the Liberator Axis-Hitachi.

The easy slop of the Axis-Hitachi puts you in perfect position to allow ultimate exposure, spread, and ultimate stimulation. You place the Hitachi Wand inside leaving the ball exposed. There is a hole for the cord to go out of as well.





The vibrations goes through out the whole pillow. I love my other areas touched so this really felt good to me. It is not to strong vibration, it is a nice one. There are several positions that you and your partner can do, there are also different things that you can do alone for those who would like some alone time and or do not have a partner to experience things with.


I guess we can start with the partner's experience with the Axis-Hitachi. First you have the one that everyone knows dogie style. Which some people me included, love the feeling of my hubby behind me going at it and the Hitachi Wand stimulating my clit. This one gives me the best feeling in the hole world. I love all the sensations that I get with this position and the Axis-Hitachi allows me to do this with a great amount of comfort. It also leaves your ass open if you are into that and well I am.
It is a perfect mount for a women to get so much pleasure out of. Just one thing you are going to have to get used to it. Take it nice and slow. Find the right position to mount the Axis-Hitachi, and have your partner behind or if you are alone make sure you find your right spot. Take your time, pleasure is worth waiting on. Using this product very day could cause some discomfort, in the area around your privets, so just be careful. 
Then there is the angled for pleasure. Your partner sits atop of the Axis-Hitachi and positions himself to enter you from behind. You are to angle one of your legs over his to experience the Hitachi magic wands powerful vibrations on your clit. Like the other one it is going to take some time getting used to but I am sure that you and your partner can get it just right for your taste.
Then there is one that you can do alone and your partner could or could not watch. I have the All American Whopper and I found out that the Axis is a great thing to just place the All American Whopper onto and be able to ride. The only thing is that it is not attached to the Axis. But if you like the feeling of a cock and the feeling of the Hitachi together then this is a quick solution to a problem. For this one the Hitachi needs to be out of the Axis. The Axis- Hitachi Can be used without the Hitachi in it, just so you can get more use out of it. Its a nice thing to have makes having sex and using the Hitachi hands free and much more fun.
The Axis-Hitachi is very soft and easy to use. Just play with it and have a good time. Weather you are alone or you are with your partner this product is great. There are all different colors to, so you are not just stuck with one choose. So go and enjoy your self its nice to spice up the sex life every once in a while and the Axis-Hitachi will do that for you.

Happy Mounting!!!!
LadyToyBox

No comments:

Post a Comment