Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Amazing Hitachi Magic Wand




OMG !!! Have I found the toy for me!!!!!!! My wonderful friend at ADAM & EVE have just made my life so so so much better!!!! I have found the toy that could replace my husband if I wanted to. Lol!!! The Hitachi Magic Wand .. Now ladies I have been talking about power for months now and power is what I have. Now when I first opened this product I was not so sure about it. The head is huge and the wand end is long for a toy, but I could really care less now, I am in love!!!! I hate that you have to plug it in, and the cord is not very long, I use an extension cord. The power, oh the power, makes up for everything that is or could be wrong with this toy.  
When I opened the box I was so excited. I have heard so much about this product and my friends at Adam & Eve really wanted me to know what the Hitachi Magic Wand was all about. My hubby was excited that I might have found the one Vibrator that could give him a break once in a while. Well I can say that it has made me want it more. The orgasm that I have while using this product is AMAZING!!!! Like I said I could replace my hubby!!!! Lol, Jk!!!
The Hitachi Magic Wand is easy to use with a partner to. Just remember that the head is bigger, you and your partner are going to have to make an ajustment here and there. But let me just tell you try Doggie style. I am a huge fan and just the feeling of my hubby behind me and the Hitachi Magic Wand stemulating me is wonderful!!!
The Hitachi Magic Wand has two speeds, low and high. The switch is very easy to use, push it down for low and all the way up for high. If you are just starting out in the world of vibrators, maybe this is not a great place to start, but if you go for low and then move up to high, the product is a good one to try. If you do not like power then this is not the product for you.
There are attachments that go with the Hitachi Magic Wand. As for right now, I do not have any but if and when I do you are going to be the first to know. I have had several toys in my life but I can say that this is one of the best things that I have ever gotten. When I am in a hurry and still feel the need to have a little fun and pleasure, this is my go to toy. I think I have set my quickets record for cumming!!!! 
Clean up is easy to. Just warm water and soap on a washcloth and that is it. You could also use the quick and easy baby wipes to. Just do not put in water unless you have a need for a shock!!! They make sanitizor wipes that you can also use. Just remember with any toy clean up is a must.
Happy Cumming!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment