Monday, December 17, 2012

Meiki Plush Doll, Take 2






  I recently reviewed the Meiki Plush Doll about a month ago, but I felt I needed to go a little deeper and tell you what I have experienced after really testing the doll.

   Like I said before, I LOVE this doll. Its so soft and cuddle for starters. But there is so much to this doll then how it feels. This doll has taken masturbation to a new level. Truly. Although, I honestly can not call it masturbation. It's more SOLO SEX! That's better. I have had my share of sleeves, Fleshlights, Tenga's, and what not, but it's always the same. Lube it up and ware you arm out. It gets boring. I love sex and I guess that helps here because I am not big on "jerking off". It feels great, but it gets old. I love getting involved. It makes me cum so much better. The Meiki plush is perfect for that, getting involved in your solo act. It is the perfect size for getting on your knees and really warring it out!! lol


  I mentioned in the original post I liked using a Fleshlight verses any of my other strokers. Its, A- more realistic  and B- a better fit I feel. Just my opinion. I did find this video on how to get a great fit with a Fleshlight. I hope it helps you as it did me. 



  This doll brings alot to the table in being more then your typical stroker. For one main and really importaint reason, it's hands free. I prefer hands on, but it still works really great when you wanna arch back and just watch what your doing. Again, this is why I love a Fleshlight. Especially the Girl editions, like the Jenna Haze I tested. You can see the real looking pussy as your going deep. And that adds even more!! 

  The doll has great features. The boobs are a nice big C-cup. And good to hold onto. Its back end is not shaped perfect like my wifes ass, but its not bad for a doll. Can't ask for perfection here. God didn't make this one. But turned on its belly the Fleshlight is still easy to hit. 

  Comparing this to other "dolls" I have tried it is nice to have accessible holes. Blow up dolls are impossible. I have no idea who on earth thinks a Penis bends in that direction. Although with the blow up dolls, you do have the full body attached. I do miss a head with a nice wide mouth. But honestly this is by far the best mount I have found on the market. I have been looking for a compeditor since the Meiki arived. And I have found no equal.


  I would rate the Meiki Plush Doll and 9/10. I would recomend this doll to anyone looking to up there game. I really have nothing bad to say about the doll except it is a little hard to hide. Like the Fleshlights alone, I can slide them under the bed or in a small box in the night stand. You need some room to store her. 

  Clean up was alot easier then I had thought. I just used a warm damp cloth to whip anything that may have spilled on the doll. I am still iffy about getting cum or lube on it myself so I take alot of caution. 

  In taking this second look at the Meiki Plush, I have really enjoyed my time. I love trying out products to share the truth about how it reacts to a typical man.


6 comments:

  1. All real life sex dolls for sale are made of medical grade TPE/Silicone material that will rarely cause irritation to skin. check this

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can know everything about sex dolls. When you read the complete guide, you will use all the knowledge you have to choose the right sex doll for you. prettysexdolls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though most of our customers are men, we do have a few very loyal women who purchase our dolls. We’re happy to say that this number is growing. Sex Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can resist the face, gently bring not only the sexy uniform waiting for you to go home when you go to work, open the book, start to play all kinds of roles today’s show festival to Riley Reid sex doll
    https://www.missse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Royal has a plump figure beyond your imagination, soft jade arms like snow lotus root, beautiful round ariana grande sex doll slender jade legs, thin and smooth legs, with delicate, smooth, delicate and jade bones. It’s really Tingting Yuli
    https://www.hanidolls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can customize the eye and skin color of the sex doll. If you can’t find the lover you dream of, then you might as well take a look here
    https://www.hanidolls.com

    ReplyDelete