Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lelo Siri


My friends at Adam and Eve really came through for me this month and I have recieved a goodie box like I have never seen before. I am slowly working my way through this box and today I am going to be writing about the Lelo Siri.


As you know from the other things that I have been writing about Lelo is one of my favorite pleasure companies. The Lelo Siri is a terrific toy to play with, and play with it I have.
I have several Lelo products and the Lelo Siri is the most powerful of all that I have. You guys know that I love some power. My new thing that I am looking for in toys is the shape and size. The Siri has a beveled shape for targeting the clit.  I am really liking the size of the Lelo toys.

If you have read my blog at all you know that I love my Hitichi really really love it. But when my hubby wants to get behind me and do it doggie the hitichi is just not the best toy to be using. Its to big to move around and it gets caugh in everything. With the Lelo Siri you can place it anywhere that you want and with any position that you want.
With this toy you are also getting the six pulsation and speed options. The controls are nicely placed on the top and very easy to use. Even if you are in the dark you can tell where they are, and what you are doing with the controls because they light up. I love that Lelo thinks about everything and they make there toys with such pride that you can see as soon as you buy one.

As with all Lelo vibrators, Siri is rechargeable and nearly silent, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere.  This is so important to me. I have a child and I really dont want him to hear what his daddy and I are doing. Sex itself is loud and I really dont want to have to worry about the noise of my vibrators too.
I do not think that you can use this in the water. All of Lelo products came with a One year manufacturing quality warranty.  I know that the Lelo products are expensive, but you are buying a great product.  A product that you are not going to have to replace every year.  It is truly worth it.  If you are starting and new to this world or you and your partner are looking to spice things up, the Lelo family is a great family to start with.

Happy pleasuring!!!!
Mrs. L

No comments:

Post a Comment