Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Flexi Felix






Well ladies and gentalman I have found the greatest toy for anal pleasure!!!! My friends at  ToyDemon sent me this toy  and  I am in heaven. I never thought that I would be the person that would like to have things placed in my ass, but as the time goes on the more I find that I do really really like it.
I feel like when you are explosing the anal area you should really trust the person who is on the other end. My husband is very gentle with me and also very understanding. I just cant have someone coming up to me and just shoving something up my ass fast and getting there enjoyment out of it and me laying there in pain.  The best thing about the Flexi Felix is that it starts off with a small beads and moves up to the larger ones.
The Flexi Felix is made out of skin- friendly silicon. The only that I hate about the material is that if you do not put it away right in something like a silk bag and or back in the package that it came in, you are going to get lint all over it. Its not hard to get off but when you are in the middle of sex and you are wanting to play in your ass you do not want to have to stop the fun to go clean off the toy you want to use.
When I am picking out toys I look for functionality and fun and this toy fit the bill for both.  I love that my toy is hot hot pink. Its really very cute too with the caterpillar like face. I am not normally one to choose toys that have any type of animal on them but with this toy the face has a function. When you place your fingers in the eye holes they help you pull the beads out. Easy in and easy out. LOL!!!
Now when it comes to just starting out in the anal area I am not so sure that I would us this toy, but because the beads are gradual and the toy is extreamly flexible I am sure that it can be done. Just remember that this is not something that most people can juts shove in there ass and go on. Its very nice to take it slow and let your partner take over.
When I am with my hubby and we are playing with this toy I feel like it gives him the control.  He can place them in as fast or as  slow as he wants. He can also pull them out and just contol the pleasure that I get to feel. I like the Flexi because it bring us closer and anything that can add to the magic I have in the bedroom I am all for. Sometimes its fun having someone else controling what goes on in the pleasure department. I just wonder if my hubby will allow me to control the anal beads with him!!! Haha I bet not!! LOL!!!
The cleaning and care of this toy is easy. Warm water and soap thats it. But remember with any toy weather it be anal or vaginal cleaning is so so important. So please clean your toys.
Guys I know that its not like other anal toys that you have seen but let me just tell you that it is worth every penny that you spend on it.  Just try it you are going to be very surprised.  This is a perfect toy for couples that love anal pleasure and or who are just starting out in the wonderful world of anal play.
Happy Anal playing!!!!

Mrs. L


No comments:

Post a Comment