Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lelo Flickering Touch Massage Candle


Hello everyone!! Today I am moving a little bit away from toys and go to a little more foreplay. My friends at Tabu-toys have provided me with the Lelo Flickering Touch Massage Candle. There are several different smells we were given the Snow pear and Cerdarwood. I have never been the type of girl that liked stuff being rubbed all over me, but this time I really did not mind.

The Snow Pear and Cerdarwood is a light, soft and crisp smell. It is not a harsh smell at all. Its light enough that it would not effect thoughs that have a problem with smells. My hubby even liked the smell.
The massage candle made from all natural soy wax, shea butter and apricot kernel oil, the lightly scented Snow pear and cedarwood wax melts into an exquisite massage oil. There is something sex about hot oil being rubbed on your body by your partner. I love the feeling that I get when my hubbys hands are rubbing up and down my body. This candle helps bring you closer together.

The candle is great smelling makes your skin feel good and helps your sex life. The Lelo Flickering Touch massage candlehas a 36 hour burn time. You really dont have to use the oil, but I think that it would really just be a waste.

Lelo really knows how to use function, style and pleasure when it comes to there products. Weather you are using a sex toys, fetish stuff, sprays, ties and or there candles you know that you are going to be getting a great product.
One of the best things is you can place the candle out and have your family over and they would be none the wiser and when they walk out all you have to do it blow out the candle and get to it. LoL!!!

Happy Messaging!!!
LadyToyBox


No comments:

Post a Comment