Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Meiki Plush Doll






Hey guys. WrongWay here and what a week it has been here. Working crazy hours I have had no time to do much of anything. But in that crazy trance I received the most amazing package any guy would want. The MEIKI PLUSH DOLL. I never thought anything more then a simple blow up doll existed but, I am at a lose.Huge thanks goes out to an amazing site, ToyDemon.com







  I was at work doing my thing, working myself to death, as always, when my wife sent me the picture or what had arrived in the mail. It was a huge box. Man, I was so excited. We have been doing product reviews for a few years now and all you can get for a guy is a cock ring or so little stroker that's more work then its worth. But after opening up the huge box i was breathless. This thing was amazing. I am not over stating this at all. Its my very own... doll.




Don't get me wrong, Fleshlights and Tenga 3D's are amazing but when I get a hold of this thing I was floored. Something i could hold on to, like a woman. Just no warm blood. Or arms. Or legs, or head. But still something I had never came across. No pun intended, lol. 



 Ok. So the Meiki Plush is in fact a real doll. It is made up of a "natural and super-soft plush fabric to provide the most comfortable and gentle feel on the skin". Those are the words you read on ToyDemon.com, and i didn't believe them. I mean, this is the reason my wife and I started reviewing in the first place. To give an honest opinion and not just tell you, "Ooohh it's Amazing!!!"



  Well folks. Guys.... Im sorry but this thing is. How can I say this as simple and direct as possible. "IT"S FREAKIN AMAZING" Its so soft and plush. Like a big teddy bear, you have sex with... hmm. Odd image there. But anywho. It is stuffed with a very dense material that allows for a small amount of give. Like squeezing a person.



In the crotch is a hole to insert your choice of toy. I tested both the Tenga 3D, and the Amazing Fleshlight (review to follow). It took me a few times going over the instructions to figure out how to get the Tenga to work. ToyDemon.com sends you a Onahole Wrap to wrap around your chosen stroker. It has several slits to make sure you have the right size selected when wrapping. It wasn't hard, just take a second and make sure you have it right side up. Then slide it gentle in the hole.



 The Meiki Plush also comes with a tightening string to make sure you don't loose the Tenga, and to give you a secure fit and allow some Virgin-type tightness. 



I love my tenga 3D, A LOT  But in Meiki Plush, I highly recommend a FleshLight. I say that for a few reasons. I was scared to get any lube on the doll from the Tenga. Still am. This is something you want to care for.




Again. This thing is amazing. Yes, it is a little pricey  but you get what you pay for. And you get a lot here. It will honestly change your "adult toy" experience, FOREVER!!!! 



 WrongWay





















No comments:

Post a Comment